Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's Fall 'N Shit.

and that means that Winter is bringin her soggy ass around soon enough.  It also means other things too. liiike...

-the days are shorter, but what sun we do get is like that crazy yellow color that's fucking rad.
-school is a quarter of the way through. still don't know where the hell I'll get to afterwards. grad school? pfffft. yeah, prolly not.
-all the crazy "pumpkin ale" or crazy shit like that is stocked up in all the beer freezers all the Basha's the world over.  now the frat boys will have a myriad of flavors to vomit up besides their usual Icehouse.
-pumpkins. yeah. i dont know what to do with them either.
-mother. fuckin'. halloween.  AKA "Katie Day".  OR the only ONE day out of the whole fucking year that the way I dress actually makes sense.
-peeps are all coupling up and getting their down blankets out.  yes, sure, come Spring they will just have awkward looks for each other, dudes beard won't be so rad,  and excuses like "it isn't you, it's just that I feel like we're growing apart..." will come flying out of homegirl's mouth as she's looking for the bottoms to her bikini.  but, it's fun while it lasts, so to hell with it.  what do i know?
-the leaves are changing, and we get to see that.  my stepmom drove me around yesterday to see changing leaves. I fell asleep in the car, but ya know what, some people are super into it.
-i love wearing sweaters and boots. fall lets me do that.
-snows coming soon.
-snowboards are coming out soon.
-snowboarding is fun, and it makes me get all excited and makes my stomach jump, and then it makes me feel like i have to pee when i think about it.          yeah. i like to snowboard.
-and, fuck, I dunno, it means that Autumn is rad.  I love Fall, and I'm psyched that I'm in such a beautiful place with tons of rad people around.

now go listen to this album cuz it's mega.



psssst. i love you.

1 comment: