Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hellz- Bellz, and should my ankle be that color?


Heya.  So, while I'm laid up on my couch for the time being due to a recurring janky ankle AKA Jankle, I am blogging like a son of a bitch.  and if you're reading this then you don't have shit to do either, so... check out this site....

www.hellz-bellz.com

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these girls.  I had the pleasure of meeting with them at MAGIC ("the convention" not "the gathering") in Vegas last spring and they are great.  I begged and pleaded to bring this stuff into EVO, but with t-shirt designs like "Fuck Off", or "Fisted", they weren't having it.  Touche'.

I love this brand, and I have to hand it to girls out there doing what they do, and making spandex one pieces.  Yes, i am aware that I made those 3 years ago and wore them out, but ya know what, these ladies are hustling these threads and making a living.  It makes me want to pull the old machine out, go buy some gold lame' and yards of fringe, and do the damn thing. again.
I love it, 
my dreamcatchers are off to you ladies.

ooooh, and if you're reading this from New York, (doubtful, but whatevs) they are having a sample sale this weekend!!! Get hot and hustle, GO!!!



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment