Saturday, December 26, 2009

picklehead.


ok. actually I wanted to name this blog post mushroom head, but i hate to think of the images that could illicit. so yeah. picklehead it is.

So, Dara Thai stopped serving straw mushrooms which makes the Evil Jungle Princess prrretty much what it is. I beg to know, why Dara, why? Is it because of some Evil mushroom recall? I personally, I think that making people mega sick would just mean that that evil jungle bitch is doing her JOB. Why rob her of that? Tell me. Is it because of pictures like this-

???
I know it's scary. I dont know what it's about, but i think it's behind this bullshit.

I dunno. Ever since you changed your sign to bright pink, and made the Post hit the road, only so you could accomodate 3 more tables and a shitty Guinness sign (?!?), I feel like I don't even know you anymore.

Well, I have your old sign. I stole it from the outside of your restaurant like 4 months ago. Bring back the straw mushrooms and we might be able to negotiate something. Till then the Evil Jungle Princess (who is now going by the name of Hellen) and I will be waiting for your call. and playing drum machines and synthesizers.

your long loving patron,

peGasUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment